2021 Victims of bullying in NHS: Campaign success

End of CAMPAIGN. Updates posted at:

http://inspirationworks4u.co.uk/index.html

UPDATE: November 2022
All updates are to be found at the above website, including failures by NHS investigatory agencies. Beaten into exhaustion by the failure of these agencies, and successive AWP CE's, I leave the field of battle, nevertheless proud of my achievements, despite my disability and physical traumas triggered by these disgraceful events.

SUCCESS NO. 4. January 2021
First, a heartfelt thanks for visiting this blog. I am pleased to update a final success for this campaign, which I am standing down, due to ill health caused by AWP's failing to offer apology, fair compensation and closure, to myself and Helen. 

In January 2020, I prepared an extensive report for the Senior President of Tribunals, after gaining permission. In December 2020, I received a response, together with apology for the delay. The latter in itself was heartening. Staff  of the SPT will be looking at several aspects of my report. I have been promised victims seeking Tribunal access as litigants-in-person, will be given extra help & information. Details are not ironed out but I asked to be kept updated. 
 
This Report contains important information for victims & HR staff determined to stamp out bullying in the NHS. I have therefore published the transcript at nominal cost. This does not include evidence documents, available to bona fide researchers only. Please find the Report for sale at Amazon:
 
also, a self help manuals for victims of bullying in the NHS:
 
 
 PREVIOUS CAMPAIGN SUCCESSES:
  • 2018 AWP set up a confidential staff helpline for bullied staff - I hope this IS confidential
  • 2017 BANES Commissioners promised to write check-backs in HR systems
  • 2020 thanks from HPC for my Report
  • 2021 thanks from 'NHS England & NHS Improvement' for my Report
  • 2021 see SPT success
This has been a harrowing SIXTEEN YEARS, during which I lost my professional credibility (after a 2 decades long successful career in adult mental health). I lost my home & financial stability, leading to depression then a suicide attempt as AWP Board 'jumped on the bandwagon' inTsead of listening to evidence from their own solicitor, of bullying of staff at Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust, Victoria Hospital, Swindon, during the setup of Lift Psychology. The mischief makers lied extensively during a Dignity at Work investigation, a biased investigation directed by close colleagues of the bully. The bully and sycophants refused mediation which would have reduced victim trauma. I 'named and shamed' seniors who colluded, because this prevented victims getting closure. Other victims failed to testify, leaving the burden on myself and my poor colleagues. The bullying repeated after I left, proving AWP's failure to deal effectively with this harrowing situation.
 

THANK YOU! Do visit the IW4U.co.uk website for self help books:




Total Pageviews